Updated on 26/07/2021
The confidentiality of your information is of the utmost importance to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data collected by MAÏSADOUR or its subsidiaries when interacting with you, through our various channels (Extranet, websites, etc.), and how we use this data.
MAÏSADOUR is an agricultural cooperative registered on the Trade and Companies Register of MONT DE MARSAN under number 782 092 290, and holds authorisation no. 11967. Its registered office is located on Route de Saint-Sever - 40280 - HAUT-MAUCO, France (hereinafter, the Company).
A subsidiary of the Maisadour group in the seed business, MAS SEEDS is a public limited company with capital of €30 550 000,00, registered on the Trade and Companies Register of MONT DE MARSAN under number 423 000 553. Its registered office is located on Route de Saint-Sever - 40280 HAUT-MAUCO, France.
We may amend this policy to reflect our practices and any changes thereto or to ensure regulatory compliance. The date on which our policy was updated is indicated at the beginning of this document.
The Company collects the data required to carry out its mission and thus requests that its users provide:
- Name and legal form of the farm, company, etc.
- Identification data (civil status, contact details, CNI, image, video, etc.)
- Professional data (professional situation)
- Personal life data (family situation)
- Connection data (IP address, identification of terminals, etc.)
- Transaction data (shopping cart, transaction data, etc.)
- Browsing data (cookies, audience measurements, etc.)
- Location data (GPS, Parcel coordinates, etc.)
- Economic data (bank details, bank details, etc.)
The Company collects and processes the data that its users provide during its interactions with them and through the products and services offered on the following occasions:
- Subscribing to agro-digital services
- A contact request
- Contractual relationship
Personal data is processed as part of the business activities of the Company and its subsidiaries. Data is collected to offer you services that are adapted to your needs. In particular, we use data for:
- Contract management
- Member account management
- Personalisation of website content and the information we send you
- Personalisation of offers
- Carrying out our consulting business
- Carrying out assignments related to our business activity
- Website traffic measurement
- Compilation of statistics to measure website traffic and carry out marketing studies
In the event of processing for sales promotion purposes, your consent will be required. However, the Company and those that are part of the group may share the data required to carry out their assignments.
We may share, with your consent, your personal data for a purpose set out in the paragraph above, involving communication:
- With all our subsidiaries
- With service providers working in our name and on our behalf
- When required by law or to respond to legal proceedings
Beyond the aforementioned cases, your consent will be required in the event of a transfer.
When you visit our websites, cookies may be installed on your computer. Cookies are small text files installed by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone, which enable us to store user data to facilitate browsing and to enable certain features.
- provide you with interest-based advertising,
- combat fraud,
- analyse the performance of our products and services,
- compile statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various components of our services,
- adapt the presentation of our website depending on the device used.
If cookies are disabled, you may not be able to use all features of the website.
Cookies required for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user do not require this consent.
Cookies have a maximum validity period of 13 months. Your consent will be requested again at the end of this period by displaying the information banner. If no information is given, your browser's cache will be cleared (automatically).
If your device is used by multiple people or you work on multiple Internet browsers, your cookie settings may not be taken into account permanently. If you use different devices to access our application (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.), you must configure your preferences on each device.
The data you have provided is retained for as long as necessary to provide the services and advice and to fulfil the obligations you have entrusted to us. The data is also retained for the duration of our legal obligations and the execution of the contract binding us. It is stored, processed and transferred solely in France.
Some of the recipients of your data may be located outside the European Union. The necessary safeguards have been taken to ensure a sufficient level of protection of your information, the recipient country or countries offering an adequate level of protection as determined by the European Commission or the transfer being governed by the standard protection clauses adopted by the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
The Company makes every effort to secure your data. We protect your data against any unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or destruction. We also ensure that the subcontractors acting on our behalf have the same level of security requirements for your personal data.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of the 6th January 1978 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th April 2016, any natural person has the right to access, rectify, erase and object to the processing of its data, as well as the right to data portability since the 25th May 2018.
To exercise your rights, simply contact us in one of the following ways:
- By email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post, by writing to us at the following address:
MAS Seeds SA
Service Marketing – Protection des données
Route de Saint-Sever
40280 – HAUT-MAUCO, France
For your request to be processed correctly, please attach a photocopy of your ID card bearing your signature.
We inform you that you may also lodge a complain with the relevant supervisory authority: www.cnil.fr or CNIL- 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 PARIS, France.