Send us your CV!
The Technical-Commercial will work under the responsibility of the Business Country Manager.
Role: Participate in all the activities of field demos and marketing of our hybrids.
Location: Based inland, more precisely you will cover different regions in the North.
Bringing MAS Seeds CI closer to farmers:
- Identify and create contacts with all agricultural structures that produce or market corn, as well as local corn farmers in your area
- Identify and create contacts with poultry and livestock food manufacturing structures
- Identify and create contacts with all seed distributors and dealers
- Stay in constant contact with local corn industry stakeholders, including local and village administrative authorities
- Identify competing products in the market and their positioning at the sales level
- Determine the different variations in retail prices, wholesale of different seeds on the market
- Define or update the agricultural calendar of your coverage area, as well as the marketing and seed positioning periods
- Inform the Directorate about the commercial strategy of competition
- Make sales to seed distributors and resellers
- Make sales to agribusiness companies
- Make sales to corn producers
- Helping to commercialize customer production and find financial partners by creating a supply chain
Make demo fields and serve as technical adviser
- Implement of agronomic trials of our various hybrids in the crossroads villages in the regions of heavy corn production
- Follow the demo fields and get the feedback from the producers
- Advise clients on the techniques and specificities of our hybrids
- Ensure After-Sale Services in your sales area
- Offer high-impact areas for promotional activities.
Key Skills (compulsory) / Key skills (mandatory): :
- Bac - minimum 2
- Knowledge of agronomy and possibly machinism
- Autonomous, rigorous, dynamic and available
- Team spirit, adaptability and reporting skills
- Passion for working in rural areas
- Fit to ride motorbike with a licence-A
- Computer knowledge (e.g. MS Office Pack)
- Local language controlled: Dioula, Senoufo, Baoulé,
- The practice of English would be a plus
Send your application files to: firstname.lastname@example.org